3 Minutes away from Emu Park and it’s stunning coastline a secluded farm stay that takes you to the heart of rural Queensland bushland where you can relax and unwind.
This campsite is surrounded by 360-degree views of
beautiful native bushland and ocean views.
The Salty Lime Co’s unrivalled Glamping experience means that you will wake up to the peaceful sound’s of the bush. While glamping can look forward to the kangaroo’s, birds and wildlife at your door or watching the sunset over the dam while you enjoy a platter for two.
- 5M Fully erected Bell tent
- 1 x platter on arrival with locally grown Finger Limes and Honey
- 1 x Queen bed with linen, towels and soaps
- Fully decorated Bell tent with BOHO theme set up
- Picnic and lawn games set up (upon request for an additional cost)
- Additional Glamping tent available for booking if you want to stay with friends (same price applies)
- Pizza chef also available for attentional cost (BYO Ingredients)
- 6 toilets
- 1 x Disability toilet and shower with baby change table
- 3 x hot water showers
- Full kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, food safe commercial fridge, parrilla and pizza oven
- BBQ and outside area with picnic tables and TV
- Dam with Jetty, Kayaking and swimming available
- Camp fire with pre-cut wood
- Skip Bin
We are a wedding venue with a difference. We offer Relaxation, freedom and flexibility to our patrons. We aim to deliver a unique experience, where thinking outside the box is encouraged.
One thing we can definitely guarantee is endless photo areas which is a very important part of any event and the way you can cherish memories forever.
Over 300 acres of green or dry pastures depending on the season, beautiful large dam with a row boat, jetty, plus our old rusty vintage truck for those unique moments.